An interesting fruit sauce that combines strawberries, brandy, and orange juice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries *
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
Combine ingredients and process in a blender or pass through a sieve. To serve warm use a saucepan heat over a low heat or for preference using a double-saucepan.
* Can be prepared with any soft fruit: Blackberries. Red Currents. Raspberries. Or pulped hard fruits: Peaches. Apricots.
Ninety Sweet Pudding Recipes. Savoury Puddings. Sweet Souces. PastryFully illustrated in colour. Indexed.
Ninety Sweet Pudding Recipes. Savoury Puddings. Sweet Sauces. PastryFully illustrated in colour. Indexed.